Google My Business (Google Business Profile) for Car Dealers
Today Google My Business (Google Business Profile) is the most dominant internet business directory available. The majority of local searches for any type of business offering a service will provide the Local Google Map 3 pack.
100% of the time a potential customer Googles your car dealership name they see your Google My Business page. Its vitally important that you treat your GMB as the new homepage for your business. It can act as a sales and information tool , as well as a latest news and reputation management tool.
improving your CAR DEALERSHIP google my business profile will;
- Increase New & Used Car awareness
- Attract more Aftersales customers
- Help you to outrank your Local & Regional competition in Google
- Market your Products & Services
- Improve your Reputation
In order for franchise car dealerships in the UK to start winning at Google My Business we provide the following services:
- Create & optimise New & Used Car products, showcase your latest offers, events, and news in regular optimised posts with all content available for mobile and desktop viewing
- Reconstruct and improve your Google My Business profile
- Enhance your profile to increase customer engagement, calls, direction requests, emails, test drive & service bookings, and website clicks
- Fully Optimise your Google My Business profile in order to get it into the Local Map 3 Pack outranking your local and regional competitors.
- Manage your listings and reputation across Google, Apple, Bing, Yell & Foursquare
- Ensure the authenticity, authority, and trustworthiness of the Google My Business profile
- Oversee and monitor the daily updates on the GMB page
- Regularly share updates & optimised images to the GMB listing
- Create listings (also known as Citations) on local, national, and niche relevant websites
Why Car Dealers Should Take this Opportunity
Google has an algorithm that decides which 3 car dealerships should appear in the Local 3 Pack. For a car dealer to have any chance of gaining more customers from local search your listing has to appear in the top 3 of the results.
To see where your dealership ranks use our free tool which will give you the true results of where your listing appears, not where Google thinks it should appear due to your browsing history and location.
The three factors for ranking in local search is;
- Proximity (how far is each potential search result from the location term used in a search? If a user doesn’t specify a location in their search, Google will calculate distance based on what’s known about their location
- Prominence (based on information that Google has about a business from across the web (like links, articles, and directories). Google review count and score are factored into local search ranking: more reviews and positive ratings will improve a business’s local ranking. Your position in web organic results is also a factor, so SEO best practices also apply to local search optimisation)
- Relevance (how well a local listing matches what someone is searching for. A fully built out and regularly updated GMB profile with the correct categories, products, posts, images, FAQ’s and review response will perform better in local search)
The good news is that at Local Search Gurus our monthly GMB services focus on the above to make sure our clients start winning at Google My Business.
Ramp up Local Search for car dealers
It’s amazing just how many car dealer Google My Business Listings have been verified in the UK yet have little information provided by the listing, this could be down to lack of resources, knowledge or that the listing owners just don’t realise how powerful a Google My Business listing in the automotive industry can be when managed correctly.
Through a well-developed and managed Google My Business listing, car dealers can successfully bring in customers for sales and aftersales operations through promoting their GMB to the public.
Local Search Gurus improves and optimises your Google My Business listing, ensuring that every detail is accurate and regularly updated. We make sure your company can be easily located in the Google Local Maps. Our services are bespoke to the franchise car dealerships our clients represent. Whether you are looking to sell more new cars, boost used car sales or increase your aftersales services our packages will help you achieve your goals.
Why should I get a Automotive Google My Business profile?
Whenever people have questions or are searching for a product or service, they immediately open Google to type in their questions or needs. This habit is a significant opportunity for car dealerships. Potential consumers will search for car dealers that will cater to their needs. Hence, you should have a well-structured, fully optimised, detailed, and active Google My Business profile to provide essential answers to consumer search queries.
What should be in my GMB profile or account?
A Google My Business profile contains all the essentials about your company, all the vehicles you sell, every service you perform, and reviews from previous customers. It includes the location of the car showroom, price ranges, dealership hours, and images. Since Local Search Gurus are one of the UK’s leading automotive GMB specialists we’ll take over the daily management of your profile in order to turn it into a powerful sales and information tool for your car dealership.
How do i know that my Car Dealer Google My Business page is working?
That’s easy! Each month we send an easy-to-understand report using a mix of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google My Business Insights, and your Call Tracking software provider such as Mediahawk or Calltracks meaning we can clearly report on Google impressions, calls, emails, directions to dealership and clicks to your website that our service is providing.
Our reporting goes one step further and provides data on all GMB traffic sent to your dealer website so you can track pageviews, bounce rate, time on site and more importantly enquiries generated. A return on your investment is as important to us as it is to you.